My Home Move launches new eWay service – revolutionising the customer experience of conveyancingFebruary 2, 2016
My Home Move, the UK’s leading provider of mover conveyancing services, has launched its latest innovation to revolutionise the customer experience of conveyancing – its new eWay service.
For over ten years My Home Move has been pioneering the use of technology within the legal sector, to challenge the way conveyancing is traditionally delivered by High Street solicitors. From 1st February 2016, all new My Home Move clients can use the service meaning that over 60,000 mover clients will use the eWay system this year, making it the most used online conveyancing system in the UK for home moves.
Through the development of eWay in 2011, My Home Move’s clients were able to read, review and complete their legal documents online for the first time; removing the need for solicitor appointments and relying on the postal service to deliver documents. So popular and effective was eWay that it became the template for many across the industry, who tried to develop or buy-in similar systems. However, without the investment and continual refinement required to provide an online conveyancing service at the forefront of innovation, many of these systems failed.
My Home Move’s new eWay service has radically evolved to provide clients with more transparency, clarity and guidance than ever and an efficient online experience to rival leading online banking and retail sites. Clients can now actively manage their conveyancing from a smartphone or tablet with the ease associated with Smart technology and combine this online ease-of-use with regular telephone contact with their conveyancer.
Doug Crawford, CEO of My Home Move, said:
“While a number of firms and industry bodies have spent years talking about what they might do, My Home Move have been quietly revolutionising the customer experience of conveyancing. Intuitive design and innovative technology allow eWay to provide our clients with a seamless conveyancing service that fulfils the expectations customers have developed from shopping and banking online.
“Through eWay, our clients are able to manage their case from their smartphone or tablet. With milestone indicators, interactive forms and conveyancer action logs, we have enabled our clients to see exactly what is happening with their home move, at a time and from a location that suits them. This really is cutting-edge conveyancing from the UK’s leading conveyancing provider.”
New eWay’s features include:
- The unique eWay dial which gives clients greater clarity about the progression of a case so clients can now see at a glance how far they are from exchange & completion.
- Simple task indicators which appear on each of the dial sections, informing clients that there is a task for them to complete, helping to speed up the conveyancing process.
- Access to the case’s action log, including the tasks the conveyancer has undertaken to progress the case, giving clients increased transparency and keeping them informed every step of the way.
- Video Guidance through an increasing library of short videos which clearly explain key issues and next steps in the move.
- Interactive forms which enable clients to complete nearly all of their documentation online, allowing them to progress their case easily and efficiently.
- The ability for clients to take photographs of certain documentation from their smartphone or tablet and directly upload them into their file, reducing the need to post documents.
- Personal Accounts allowing individual clients to maintain the details of all current and historic cases in one place, even if their current case is jointly with another party